BH Lewis Consulting is currently accepting request from guest bloggers. The following guest blogger guidelines have been written to provide benefits to everyone; Blogger (you), the reader, and us. Blogging is a part of our digital marketing plans to our clients. We do recommend bloggers. This can be an added bonus for you and your client base.
Technical requirements for guest bloggers:
- Blogs with 1000 + words work best. Please no fluffy adjectives just to increase the word count
- Images, please make sure you have copywritten permission before submitting. If you are not sure, don’t send it. We can pick the images
- Examples are always welcome for review
- Have internal links to other content on bhlewis.com. This shows us you care and understand the SEO value
- Be unique, no duplicate content
- Headings and subheadings that explain the topic clearly.
You get to include a URL link to your website in the bio box – just one such link. No keyword-optimized links allowed. Example:
Good link: mysite.com
Bad link: best WordPress themes
Note. We retain the copyright of every post published on our sites. If we post your blog, please do not use it on another site. Remember, unique and no duplicate content works best for both of us.